About our SDK
Our SDK includes the following features:
- Ad breaks to show midgame video ads at opportune moments
- Rewarded ads to reward a user for watching an ad
- Invite feature to build a social experience around your game
- Gameplay events for tracking and a better ad experience
- Happy time events to celebrate with the user
- Adblock detection
- (Only for Unity) Sitelock to protect your game from being stolen
- (Only for Unity) Automatic performance optimizations
- User information to adapt your game
- Ad banners
and more. Check out the SDK for your particular framework to see the full feature list.
Technical support for SDK integration
Once your games reach 50k gameplays (combined), we can offer you technical support with SDK integration. You're free to integrate the SDK before you reach 50k plays, but if you do so, we can not offer you support. Note that you'll also earn revenue without SDK advertisements (see the FAQ for details). The 50k gameplay requirement allows us to give each developer individual feedback on ad placements and integration. For Unity games, we recommend that you integrate the site-lock functionality through the Lite SDK directly from the start.
Quality Assurance Tool
You can use our QATool to test your SDK implementation. You can use the standalone version without creating a submission. With the QATool you can:
- Run your game as it would on Crazygames.
- Try out the main different resolutions that we use on the site.
- Test all the SDK features that you implemented and get feedback about it.