Welcome on the CrazyGames documentation! This guide will help you launch your game on CrazyGames an make sure it is optimised for our platform. By publishing your game on CrazyGames you’ll be able to :
👥 Reach millions of gamers
🤑 Earn revenue with ads
📈 Get statistics and user feedback for your game
🤝 Join an ever-growing community of passionate developers
Before submitting any game, take the time to read our Ads guidelines & Quality guidelines to make sure that your game follows the rules of our platform.
Our SDK serves as the link between your web game and CrazyGames :
- it is easy to integrate
- it increases your revenue through user-friendly ads
- it comes with documentation that’s simple to follow
- you make sure your game integrates perfectly into the CrazyGames ecosystem
- you only have to do it once!
It includes several features that will make your game better for the CrazyGames community, with better chances to generate more revenue. You can also our QATool to test your SDK implementation.
You can integrate it with any common game development framework. We currently have games live developed with Unity, Defold, Godot, Phaser, PlayCanvas, Construct, Pixi.js, BabylonJS, and many other frameworks.
If you're using Unity, make sure to check out these resources:
If you have any questions, encounter a problem or have a feature request do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please first check your browser console if you have technical issues.
- If you have issues with the QA Tool, please copy/paste the link to the QA Tool directly into your email.